Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JimW

DMX Connectivity Articles

3 posts in this topic

1. Using Sandnet to Connect to Vision 2.3 PC
    INSTALLING SANDNET Step 1: You may have selected to install Sandnet when you
  2. Connecting Vision 2.3 PC using Enttec USB PRO Box
    There are a few things you need to know in order to properly configure the Enttec USB PRO Box for it to work properly with ESP Vi
  3. Enttec Open DMX Ethernet to Vision 2.3 PC & 3.0 MAC
    There are a few things you need to know in order to properly configure the Enttec Open DMX Ethernet Box for it to work properly w
  4. Connect Hog 3/4 to Vision 2.3 PC & Vision 4 MAC via Artnet
    To run Artnet on the Hog 3/4 Console you will need to have a DP 8000 (internal or external). This discussion is valid
  5. Connect Hog3PC/Hog4PC/Console to Vision 2.3/Vision 4/ Vision 2017 PC
    It is important to start by making sure that you have the correct direct connectivity driver, before trying to connect Hog 3 and
  6. Connecting GrandMA Console to Vision 3 MAC
    There are a few things you need to know in order to properly configure the GrandMA Console for it to work properly with ESP Visio
  7. Connect GrandMA onPC/Console to Vision 2.3 PC w/ multi comps
    There are a few things you need to know in order to properly configure the GrandMA console (or OnPC) for it to work with ESP Visi
  8. Connect GrandMA onPC to Vision 2.3 PC w/ same comp
    During the last few years, MA-Net protocol has changed, requiring different drivers for different versions of the onPC software.
  9. Connecting Jands Vista Offline to Vision
    There are a few things you need to know in order to properly configure the Jands Vista offline editor for it to work properly wit
  10. Connecting Compulite VectorPC to Vision 2.3PC via Art-Net
    There are a few things you need to know in order to properly configure the Compulite VectorPC offline editor for it to work prope
  11. Connect Hog 4 PC/Console V3.2+ to Vision 2.3/4 PC
    It is important to start by making sure that you have the correct direct connectivity driver, before trying to
  12. Connect Road Hog to Vision using Artnet
    This discussion is valid for the following configurations: Road Hog Full Boar Console to Vis
  13. Connecting ETC OFFLINE editors to Vision via ARTNET
    There are a few things you need to know in order to properly configure the ETC Offline Editors for it to work properly with ESP V
  14. Connecting Jands Vista Console to Vision
    There are a few things you need to know in order to properly configure the Jands Vista CONSOLE for it to work properly with ESP V
  15. Connecting Jands Vista 2 (Byron) to Vision
    There are a few things you need to know in order to properly configure the Jands Vista offline editor for it to work properly wit
  16. Hog3PC to Vision 2.3 PC SAME COMPUTER
    It is important to start by making sure that you have the correct direct connectivity driver, before trying to connect Hog 3 and

I am trying to connect vision 17 to Hog 4 PC to start programming a show.  Both are on the same computer running windows 10.  Can anyone guide me on the correct settings I need to get the programs talking to each other?

Thanks

34 minutes ago, GoodwinLtg said:

I am trying to connect vision 17 to Hog 4 PC to start programming a show.  Both are on the same computer running windows 10.  Can anyone guide me on the correct settings I need to get the programs talking to each other?

Thanks

This article, listed above:

http://kbase.vectorworks.net/questions/1404/Connect+Hog3PC{47}Hog4PC{47}Console+to+Vision+2.3{47}Vision+4+PC