deljones

Musical Symbols

1 hour ago, Rob Books said:

Our area is not big enough to have storage for all the things we model.  not to mention, that sometimes it is weeks or months before we get freed up to work on a particular library, or we work on it as a change from working on something else so it is over months to get it all together.  it is easier to work off the cut sheets as those can be stored on a computer.  We also expect that the manufacturer would have accurate drawings of their products.  

All very reasonable. From an outsider perspective it feels like there's a lot of pressure on your department and a never ending wishlist, especially after the creation of Service Select. I try to see modelling each new object as a challenge to use the VW tools in a new way. Modelling objects needs to be fun or I think I would do something else. That's partly why I suggested referencing physical objects as it gets you away from a computer for a bit. Maybe you do need to rent a drum kit 😊 for workplace stress relief.

Kevin