when I open the AI visualizer, the dialog box is blank?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@grant_PD

Check the About page in the Vectorworks Cloud Services desktop app, it should be on version 13.4.2742. If not, you should see a button to update. This restarts the app. After this, restart Vectorworks and the AI visualizer should work property.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, inikolova said:

@grant_PD

Check the About page in the Vectorworks Cloud Services desktop app, it should be on version 13.4.2742. If not, you should see a button to update. This restarts the app. After this, restart Vectorworks and the AI visualizer should work property.

Bingo. Thank you!

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, inikolova said:

I have and had the correct version, now I am getting a message about service select, As a beta tester, I thought I had that access?

I have AI Visualizer under the model tab,  and I checked my cloud services  app and it is the up to date.

I select an elevation viewport and AI Visualizer.  A screen pops up telling me I need activate it on my VSS account.   I click on more and it brings me to the log in screen,  now what?

AI 1.png

AI 2.png

AI 3.png

@TomKen This feature is available with subscription or Vectorworks Service Select licenses.  If you are using multiple logins maybe one of the logins is a VSS or subscription license?  If not you would need to upgrade to use the feature.

This tool worked for me a few days ago, but recently, I have been getting this message.  Not urgent, but curious as to settings.

Vectorworks cloud services - Connection is established.

I am using the correct version of the software. (13.4.2742)

ScreenShot2024-03-14at1_31_45PM.thumb.png.e21a998ba4e926a2f35e148896b2e7f6.png

Hello @cberg if the VCS app is shut down during the lifetime of the Vectorworks session you might get issues like that.  Does restarting Vectorworks fix it?  You can also try right-clicking and choosing the Reload menu item in the palette.

@cberg Next time you can try this, try getting to it from the Model menu AI Visualizer (might have to add to custom workspace, it's under recent changes 2024), there are alerts that will show when Vectorworks thinks certain things are not running or connected.

17 hours ago, gwww said:

Hello, I'm getting a white screen when attempting to use the AI visualizer in my Vectorworks trial. Can this be remedied? 

@gwww Please make sure your Vectorworks Cloud Services app is up to date and then restart Vectorworks. This should fix the issue.

• Like 1