JimW

Vectorworks Design Summit - 2018

5 posts in this topic

2018-hero.jpg

The 2018 Design Summit has been scheduled and a location chosen, save the date! This year we are headed a good bit further west in the US than we have in the past, to Phoenix Arizona! I've never been personally, but looking at the resort we have picked out, it seems pretty awesome.

November 4th-6th, 2018
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
5594 W. Wild Horse Pass Blvd., Phoenix, AZ

You can sign up HERE to be kept informed of the details as they become public. We are still selecting and taking feedback on the various sessions that will be included, direct your input HERE. If you wish to be considered as a speaker or trainer (that's what I'll be doing too!), click HERE.

Last year we packed in training to the brim and this year is shaping up to be much the same! Training is always the most highly requested activity, so we won't slice any off the schedule. There are also discussions on how we can integrate some more allotted time for user Q&A, but I'll have more details on that later.

It's still early and not everything is set in stone yet, but feel free to ask any questions you may have and I'll do my best to to answer.

So very much looking forward to this!  I'm very happy that its moved a bit westward.

Rob

This is fantastic news! Thanks for sharing this, Jim.

Thank you so much! I was crushed when I wasn't able to make it last year (if I am honest, it had way more to do with work schedule than distance).

Given that it is in Phoenix however, makes it a single flight, and friends in the area that can help with recommendations. Sign me up Coach, i am all in!

Cheers & I can't wait to see any and all that will attend.

Ion

Update:

If you wish to sign up as a speaker, the deadline is next Wednesday, February 21, 2018. If you planned to sign up, you should do so before then. All chosen speakers should be notified of their selection by March 9, 2018.