Sign in to follow this  
Doug Brown

Human Figure Tool

one of my students downloaded the 2016 VW student version and in Spotlight (well all) Workspaces the Human Figure Tool has disappeared - any Idea where it went - sort of not good to not show actors - even in the Library there are no figures

They are no longer in the default workspace, I believe the plan is to replace them with more attractive and resource efficient models.

It can be re-added to the workspace under Tools > Workspaces > Edit Current Workspace > Tools > All Tools.

• Like 1

I believe the plan is to replace them with more attractive and resource efficient models.

^ very welcome news- thank you

I believe the plan is to replace them with more attractive and resource efficient models.

^ very welcome news- thank you

^yes please :-)

News of more resource efficient Human Figure tool is amazing! 

Any idea when it might be coming? 

This is a tool I use regularly and so am terrifically excited for it's improvement.

On 11/6/2015 at 11:49 AM, JimW said:

They are no longer in the default workspace, I believe the plan is to replace them with more attractive and resource efficient models.

It can be re-added to the workspace under Tools > Workspaces > Edit Current Workspace > Tools > All Tools.

Any news on when we can expect the new human figure tool? I love the tool, but Ive found it much more efficient to use mannequins lately. I'd be very interested in a more realistic human figure tool.

No dates unfortunately. The task may be pinned until we can find a solution for visually pleasing models that don't overly bog down files.

Like in real world,

beauty is not necessarily related to the number of polygons.