List of forum improvement requests

Christiaan

Question

Sometimes as we post a feature request, we are not aware the same feature (or similar features) was already submitted in previous posts.

Hence, it would be good if:

(1) moderator or AI combines these same or similar posts 

(2) if a poster later realises there is a similar post in the past, be given the ability to request the posts to be combined 

(3) all combined posts should combine the upvotes too 

Also, in terms of old unprocessed posts:

(a) all unprocessed posts with 5 upvotes or more should be revisited by the moderators on a yearly basis. 
(b) reason for the unprocessed posts should be given: eg  ‘already addressed in version 2024’, ‘under review’, ‘engineering infeasible’, ‘in future roadmap’, ‘awaiting more upvotes’…. Etc.

It’s can be very discouraging to see posts that have up to say 10 upvotes, sitting here in the forum for 5-10 years, still not acknowledged or addressed. 

Edited by Amorphous - Julian
  • Like 2
  • Administrator

@Andy Broomell , my apologies for the delay. I'm still struggling with this issue. I got an open ticket with the platform developer, but no luck yet, not even with all the updates we've thrown at it in the past few months. I'll bug them again, though. Thanks for your patience. It's much appreciated! I'll keep you posted. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, JuanP said:

@Andy Broomell , my apologies for the delay. I'm still struggling with this issue. I got an open ticket with the platform developer, but no luck yet, not even with all the updates we've thrown at it in the past few months. I'll bug them again, though. Thanks for your patience. It's much appreciated! I'll keep you posted. 

I figured it was on their end, thanks for the update!