PVA - Jim

Coming Soon - Teaser Tuesdays

Man, I couldn't wait to wake up this morning!  Sort of killed the buzz with no tease. So, I guess this project is a stripped tease?

By the way, the instant you see a teased feature, if there is anything about it you would like improved or altered, feel free to put in a wishlist item right away! Feedback does not need to wait for release.

If you are unclear whether a feature includes something you'd like, ask in the thread before filing the wish and I'll try to get a very clear answer for you before you do.

• Like 2

So invoices have been rendered for next years fees and I have to say feeling more "meh" than titillated so far.  Still, you have 2 more Tuesdays to pull a rabbit of productivity out of the hat. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Matt Overton said:

$5 says this weeks Tease is "What's new in Styles"?

Many years ago, on April the 1st, Adobe published an article on their latest productivity option.

To add to their Undo and Redo tools, they were going to launch th "About to Do" feature.

So when you're having a mental block, or if you're in a rush, simply click AboutToDo 10 or 15 times, and you'll catch up.

Feature request.... AboutToDo shortcuts... nice.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RussU said:

Many years ago, on April the 1st, Adobe published an article on their latest productivity option.

To add to their Undo and Redo tools, they were going to launch th "About to Do" feature.

So when you're having a mental block, or if you're in a rush, simply click AboutToDo 10 or 15 times, and you'll catch up.

Feature request.... AboutToDo shortcuts... nice.

THAT Would be brilliant!!

Maybe the focus on machine learning in Com Sci these days could make a system to watch what I do for small repetitive tasks then does them if I hit the AboutToDo button.

Even offer up suggestions on the TouchBar.

There are 3 Tuesdays left,

but as it were "new" features only so far, i hope it ends here.

I am sure that they will have some other "highlight new" features for the release

and I personally fear that these new features will not accelerate maintenance of

existing features and my VW experience.

We'll see ....

I reject those kind of social medias but VW old school medias had shown similar summaries.

So it is quite likely and good - as I think.

C4D R19 arrives soon and will keep my attention for a while ...

So now we have been well and truely teased, is there an official launch date for VWX 2018?

Just want to know when we can start complaining about what isn't included / fixed in the new release, not to mention start debating how it works with the new release of OS X :)

• Like 1

We have more planned, but when we communicate things to other departments, they have a set scope and I think the original that the social media team was aware of is now done. I have worked to expand the original scope however so stay tuned.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Andrew Davies said:

Thanks Jim

Is a release date set yet?

Not so far, you will be unable to escape my announcing it once I can!

• Like 1

Somehow it feels like its Tuesday today.

Can't wait another 2 weeks.

Any improvements in RW

(I am pretty sure if there were talks about C4D license mentioned)

and C4D Exchange changes,

that I have to be aware of before importing my final C4D Materials into VW ?

On 2.9.2017 at 5:44 PM, zoomer said:

Somehow it feels like its Tuesday today.

Already Tuesday .... in Adelaide

Thanks Andrew, that sounds cool - for Spotlight users.

I hope the Landscape users get a new DTM instead.

And we architects are allowed to us it too ....