Separate posts more in thread view?

SamIWas

Question

Can't find a "Forum Feedback" section, and see another post regarding forum design here, so I'll ask...

Can there be a better division between posts in a thread?  As it stands now, there is almost no visual border between posts, short of a very thin, light grey line.  Makes it difficult to separate each post..

My suggestion would be that the rectangle around each post be darker and bolder, and that the header with poster name, number of posts, etc. be some level of grey, just to help separate it.

I have a few other things on page design, but I'll save those for another post.  I think a "Forum Feedback" section would be nice to have for a bit during the transition.

Edited by SamIWas
  • Like 2

7 answers to this question

Sam, if you tag your posts with Forum tag it will help. JimW was asking people to post forum issues in the Troubleshooting section with the Forum tag but here in the Wishlist works too. I just tested and it is possible for the original poster to edit their post and add tags....

Kevin

Edited by Kevin McAllister
Confirmed editing to add tags is possible for original poster
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Apologies, yes please feel free to put these in the regular Wishlist. Wishlist will now house all Vectorworks Feature requests, content requests (symbols and fixtures etc), Training content requests as well as website/Forum requests. Tagging them Forum just makes my life easy, I can single-click pull up all wishes related to the forum for my meetings with the Web and Creative teams.