Publishing sheet layers - wrong size issue

Miriam W

Question

Good afternoon,

I am having problems publishing my sheet layers. All sheet layers are A1 format, the page and document set ups are A1 format as well but when they are published as a PDF file, they appear small on the PDF sheet. I tried both options in the PDF publish option (Export Range =>All Pages as well as Current View) and nothing works...see below my output.

Any tips how to publish correctly on the full PDF page?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

image.png.2fc7c4431f1e7850828864abf06ee4c8.png

16 answers to this question

So, just checking basics. Is scaling is 100% in dialog? Page Setup Width & Height set correctly? 

Have your tried the Export function"?

Sometimes I use pdf 995 (a free pdf printer) when my VW is playing up but my 2018 seems reliable. 

What is your VW version?, What is your operating system? - the answers can lie here if we know what you're running.

Hi, I tried the Export and it exports it in the same way. 

I didn't really get your question ... Is scaling is 100% in dialog? .. the drawings are scaled to fit the A1 page format. Did you mean a different type of scaling?

It's Student 2023 VW version, operating system - Windows.

Many thanks!

yes, it's the same for other / new files. When it opens in PDF, the document size is 62.38 '' x 38.29 ''. So could it be it? But I am not sure I know how to adjust it ... to be honest.

For OS and hardware:

Processor - 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz   2.42 GHz

Windows

Edition - Windows10Home

Version - 22H2

On 4/10/2024 at 7:57 AM, Miriam W said:

Thank you both for the reply. But the sheet border is set correctly for the A1 format. please see below. So there must be something else causing the issue.

image.png

Have you tried editing that blue highlighted text to be 1 in both Horizontal and Vertical boxes? I think this is saying that your paper size is 2x larger than A1.