ROCK MODEL?

35 minutes ago, VIRTUALENVIRONS said:

@gvictoria1

Got your message.  Search the string below, it should come up with the first post with a set of rocks.  They are 2017, so should open.  

Look below that post to see the other 5 Rock Sets.  There are six in total.  Come back if you have problems.

ROCKS SET_1 v2017.vwx

The link to all six files was in the last link I posted above.  Resending, below.  (You have to scroll up for some reason...)  Also know that there were translated Sketchup rocks with textures in the second link.  I find the embedded textures helpful in Shaded Render Modes. 

Edited by cberg
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, VIRTUALENVIRONS said:

@cberg

Thanks you for that.  Would you mind explaining how you referenced those files.  I have never been able to figure that out.

1) If you want to post a link to a specific post in another thread, click on the ‘Posted …’ part of the subheading in the post. Circled in screencap below.

18F1D3CE-5ADA-4346-9AED-E1364FD7C771.thumb.jpeg.2875e4891d221aa56cc4f85b5b26b005.jpeg

2) Once you click on that ‘Posted… ‘ text, the browser will reload, focused on that post.
3) In the URL bar of your browser window, copy all of the text that is there and paste it into a new post.

The default for the Vw Forum software is to show it as an embedded link. You have the option to display it as a link instead if you don’t want the preview.

Edited by rDesign
  • Like 1