Dark windows

lucylou

Thats live :-)

switch the light on inside. and don't forget to paint the walls white.

or give the glazing something white to reflect.

Like a white Wall behind the Camera could help... at least in Theory.

... or change the Texture of the Glazing Class to plain White.

(which is a too simple Trick )

good luck. Horst M.

Edited by Horst M.

Thanks

However it all looks rather long winded and i reckon it will be quicker to photoshop them. Shame, as i just want the glass to be clear and the insides of the walls to look white... not really too much of an ask is it VW? or do i really have to add image props and 3d domes with pretty pictures of sky on them...?!

I'm afraid I dont have time for that so i will revert to using another package and continue to believe that VW is NOT a complete package where everything can be achieved in one go, like your seminars constantly state!

Thanks to those who tried to help.

Lucy

1. Make sure that the glazing is all on it's own class (like glazing-clear.)

2. Make sheet layer viewport of the view that you want.

3. Make a new renderworks texture with the color that you want the windows to have (in your case, white.)

4. Override the class attributes for the glazing class with the new texture.

I'm afraid I dont have time for that so i will revert to using another package and continue to believe that VW is NOT a complete package where everything can be achieved in one go, like your seminars constantly state!

These are user to user forums (not Nemetschek to user) so I don't know which seminars you are referring to but they are not "ours".

You have been given some good suggestions here from people all round the world, not only for this request for help of yours but all the requests you have ever made to these forums. There are some extraordinarily knowledgeable experts on here that you have had free access to, if only you had the patience and good grace to listen.

Ah well, good luck with finding a better program or more supportive user forum .......

As far as I have discovered there isn't a single CAD app that is a COMPLETE package, if you find one please let me know! (+ You get what you pay for.)

Edited by Vincent C