Layers and Classes not responding

I am still using Vectorworks 12.5 but this just started happening. I have both layers and classes selected to modify all, however, when I try to select anything in a layer I am currently not in I am not able to. Also when I try to render only the current layer renders. Any ideas?

I am aligning all layer views. How do I turn on stack layers? I can go to top plan and select all and it affects all layers. I select render artistic with the set layer active and it renders the set layer only. I select align layer views and nothing changes. I select the lighting hang layer and select artistic render and the hang renders but the other layers disappear.

Stack Layers is an option in the View menu. I am not sure it it existing in Fundamentals, but if you have any of the higher packages you have it.

Please add a signature (My Stuff:Edit Profile at the top of the page) with information about what version of VW, Operating system and hardware you are running. It will make it easier to answer questions in the future.

Stack Layers is not a feature of VW12.5. At least not in my copy of Landmark. Is it in the Architect module?

n2Lights

The selection though multiple layers should work if Layer Options is set to Show/Snap/Modify Others

Make a Layer Link containing all the layers you want to render together.

I think it also works to render the individual layers and view them together with Align Layer Views.

-B