Data visualisations in Equipment Summary Key

• 2 months later...

@Scott C. Parker,   So with that criteria,   the 2D/3D geometry and the Equipment Summary shows the correct Data Vis,   however,   the Data Vis does NOT work on lighting devices in a schematic view.     When I shift the Data Vis criteria to make 2D/3D geometry and the lighting devices in Schematic View work the equipment summary no longer responds to data vis.    Is it possible to get it ALL to work at the same time?

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
2 minutes ago, TomWhiteLight said:

I wonder if you need two data visualisations with the same colours but one for light info record and one for lighting devices in schematic.

This is what I was going to play with. It should work.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Scott C. Parker

Just to piggy back onto this thread. I'm struggling to recreate this.

I have the data vis setup the same as in the above file, pointing to the Light Info Record. I can apply the Data Vis to the fixtures and to the old Instrument Summary object fine, but for some reason they are not applying to a Equipment Summary object. Any suggestions where I'm going wrong?

image.thumb.png.86067ec353def93bb15b9a9bd023f14a.png

Also for the sake of my OCD, is there an option to align all the symbols along a central line instead of left aligned?