VW2024 NEW CABINET FEATURE - CUSTOM DRAWER DOOR HEIGHTS

Todd W

Please see attached image below. I am working with the new cabinet feature in VW2024. I am working with a framed-inset cabinet, and would like to be able to customize the drawer heights and door heights. If I select the 'Custom' feature in the drawer/door settings, I still cannot select the heights even though there seem to be buttons for it (image). Is there a way to do this?  Thanks!

Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 6.28.03 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-30 at 6.32.25 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Vectorworks, Inc Employee
1 hour ago, Todd W said:

I should have mentioned that - when I highlight the drawer/door - the "Define Item Height
" dimension is grayed out and I am unable to change, even with a custom configuration setting. This doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Try clicking on the calculator icon for the item in the list you want to manually set.  The icon should change and enable the height field fir that item.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 8:48 AM, Matt Panzer said:

Try clicking on the calculator icon for the item in the list you want to manually set.  The icon should change and enable the height field fir that item.

I'm glad I remembered seeing this on the forum.  I never would have figured it out on my own.  The interface could use a little improvement.

• Like 1