Owens Corning Duration Shingles

I don't think there is.

If you edit the texture from the resource manager you can see the size is set to be 1".  That means the preview on the right side will be 1" wide.  It probably needs to be 10 or 12 feet wide.  I think you will need to change it for every texture.  I don't know of any way to batch edit textures.

image.thumb.png.d9a5191ae929c4bfc99e57599ca06d2e.png

1 hour ago, michaelk said:

If you edit the texture from the resource manager you can see the size is set to be 1".  That means the preview on the right side will be 1" wide.

I think this has caused me confusion in the past. If this refers to the size of the preview... what is "object size" under "preview options"?

It is confusing!

Object size in preview options is ONLY the size of the preview in that window.  It has nothing to do with how it will look in the "real" world.  

If you change the size on the left to 10' then the 2" preview on the right will show just a few pixels of part of one shingle.  So after changing the left size to 10' you will want to change the right side preview size to 10' or 20'.

6 minutes ago, michaelk said:

Just to be clear:  The size field on the left is the width of one repetition of the texture image in the real world.

The preview size is just for the preview while editing.

This could be made loads clearer simply by naming the field on the left as something like "repeat size" and the two fields on the right as "preview type" and "preview size" instead of "object type" and "object size".

It would be a really simple change to make but this dialogue box will not be altered for the next 100 years.

The preview image on the right is just to show you what it will look like.

Changing that number has nothing to do with changing the image.

Left click on the set by image button near the lower left.

there will be a dot or 2 dots in the upper left hand corner.

Left click on the dot and drag vertically or horizontally to the other opposite side.

You may also drag diagonally.

You will notice a line is created while you are dragging.

Type in the distance you want.