3D Locus gone haywire?

ajpen

Question

Hi there,

Anyone seen this before?

All of these lines that extend to the edges of the window are actually 3D loci. 

The "forest" of loci are from points embedded within truss sections. I don't know what I did here, but they all of a sudden stretched out like this.

I added the few outside of the forest in the image below just to confirm they are 3D loci.

???

image.thumb.png.3779a31e1c9c019d4ddd6344a6a5cdaa.png

5 answers to this question

I think there is a vwx pref for this. Away from keyboard now, but remembering in early (?) versions, didn’t the full screen cursor cause this loci behavior?  Also there is a pref for show hide 3d Loci. display tab, or session.  Try toggling those prefs. 

-B

Edited by Benson Shaw
One for the road

I have always used full screen cursor and have not had this happen before. I have re-drawn the model using full screen cursor and it's fine. I just can't figure out what keystroke mistake I might have made to make this happen.

Loci are either "Always" "Never" or "Only in Wireframe" - those are the only options in Vectorworks Preferences > Display

???