Door Hardware: Hinges(?)

trashcan

Question

I'm guessing since a google didn't find much that there isn't a quick / easy solve for adding hinges to a door-in-wall object. I mean literal hinge hardware, not showing hinges in top/plan. A door with 3 visible hinges. Couldn't find anything in the RM other than hinges as they relate to Truss. Is this an obvious thing that VWX doesn't have? Making sure before I make a custom door 😞 

3 answers to this question

@trashcan, I'm sure you've solved this by now. I want to show butt hinges when I design a door, and I would like to see them with Vectorworks generated doors. I don't use the door tool often, but I am there now and I too was looking for hinges. It's not a big deal for me, just good to know I can stop looking for the setting! Anyway, I have a library of hinges I use doors in walls and cabinets. Here's a set of glass panel French doors I designed a few years back, and the doors I'm setting in a wall in my drawing right now:

Screenshot2023-08-20at9_03_44PM.png.0436817f949dab9be0d5db4f5c84780c.png