Student License Extension Request

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
3 minutes ago, DonnaRault said:

Thanks Jim, but where exactly do I request it on the site? It doesn't even let me update my password at the moment?

Contact your distributor directly for this one, the account looks to be stuck but I do not have admin privileges for that account because of the region it's from.

• Like 1

Donna, the profile page was just asking you to complete a few fields that were blank. I've updated this for you (it wanted the State/Region). You should now be able to request an extension to your licence. The team will then review the request on Monday.

On 4/5/2019 at 9:56 PM, Tamsin Slatter said:

Donna, the profile page was just asking you to complete a few fields that were blank. I've updated this for you (it wanted the State/Region). You should now be able to request an extension to your licence. The team will then review the request on Monday.

Thank you Tamsin, I have now requested the extension.

@JuanP 

Hi Juan ... I extended my VW last year got it renewed and it is meant to expire in June this year as my evidence shows in my proof of enrolment but its prematurely expired in april right when i need it the most for May submissions. please could you help me out with getting it back up. 

kind regards

1 hour ago, Tommi said:

@JuanP 

Hi Juan ... I extended my VW last year got it renewed and it is meant to expire in June this year as my evidence shows in my proof of enrolment but its prematurely expired in april right when i need it the most for May submissions. please could you help me out with getting it back up. 

kind regards

Tommi, Please visit the student portal, (student.myvectorworks.net) and request an extension. When we receive the request, we'll review and extend as appropriate. Requests are handled during office hours and are checked daily, so you won't have to wait too long.

On 4/14/2019 at 8:17 AM, Tommi said:

@Tamsin Slatter thanks tamsin i have indeed  requested the extension . ill be waiting attentively. Thanks

kind regards

Your new expiration date is 2019-07-15, however Vectorworks might still say that its going to expire in April until the next time it checks into our activation servers.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 4/27/2019 at 6:42 PM, ewarren said:

i have requested an extension. how long will this take? thanks in advance

it normally takes 1-2 business days. If you have not received your extension yet,  please contact support at uktech@vectorworks.net

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I also have the same problem, I applied for the extension of a student license last week and as it's already the end of the second one, I'm wondering if I need to wait longer or something went wrong? Firstly there was an information that I got an extension but now there's "waiting status" and redownloaded version is still asking to validate the license. My account is registered on the same e-mail address as this one. Thank you for any help!