Polina Bouli

Student License Extension Request

Just requested for an extension and it said successful but it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks!

Rob

@robk I have sent you a PM with additional information. 

Hi there - I'm having the same problem. Updated all of my details but still not working. Your help much appreciated please !

Hi, I requested for an extension but am still unable to open Vectorworks. just wondering how long this usually takes to go through as have a project due very soon.

thank you. 

jaz 

@jazzhuski it normally takes 1-2 business days. I just approved the extension, you should be good now. If this is not the case please let me know.

Hi Juan,

I am hoping someone might be there/see this now?  I have a file I am in the middle of and I am hoping to get some drawings in before work tomorrow as I am already behind in providing them. I am hoping you can approve my extension request as soon as someone has time. I uploaded my updated proof of employment, I am an adjunct tech theatre instructor at a community college. I updated my current class roster which shows my name and the dates of the class etc for this fall semester.  

Thank You,

Carrie

Edited by minnie

Hi Juan, I am also getting this pop-up saying my license has expired and I just submitted my extension request. If you can help processing this request at your earliest convenience that would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

Edited by ShaojingT

Hi, Im having the same issue my email is qj252@nyu.edu. Please help me out

@ShaojingT seems like your extension was approved already. Please let me know otherwise.

@adayours also shows approved. Please let me know.

have a great weekend!!!

having the same problem here, sent in a request yesterday morning and it still hasn't been approved! i've got products due very soon.. last year when i sent proof of enrollment it was approved allmost immediately.

Hi there - I'm having the same problem. Updated all of my details but still not working. It still gives me the pop up saying that my licence is not validated! Any help would be greatly appreciated ! Thanks!

@Emi- Your account is showing as approved as of earlier today. Please let me know if you are having any issues getting back up and running.

Me too im having this issue. sent in two resubmittions of my student card but no response... Is there an email i can contact a member of the team about this?