Locus showing in Light fixtures when rendering

After laborring away to create a 3D model with truss, lights, and venue I have these little 3 pronged x's in all my light fixures. They look like the leftover of a deleted symbol, but they are in the center of the light fixtures, only after a render. It looks lame.

Why, and how do I get rid of it?

OK so your post intrigued me.

I edited the symbol and found the 3D locus in there, and it was assigned to the none class, not the non-plot class.

I don't have a non-plot class in my class list.

I can't make the none class invisible as there are other objects (lot's of them) in that class.

Why does the locus render?

They don't show up when I export to a jpeg, and they don't print. Is this a bug?

Mickey -

Not a bug. They're not supposed to print or render (when exporting).

FWIW, another CADD package had what were called "Standard Points." They were class-less/layer-less and had their own visibility toggles. I missed that approach and approximate it by creating a class called "Loci" and a toggle script to control its visibility. That class is set to use a given color for objects created in it. Assuming I remember to put all of my loci in that class, all works well.

A possible wish-list item here?