Customer Survey - advise for free

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@Matt OvertonWas this regarding a specific survey you were asked to complete? With our Technical Support, you may receive an email asking to complete a short survey. However, these do not require any kind of login or sign-up for any service. 

Hi @jblock and @Matt Overton,

I believe Matt is referring to our email over the weekend asking him to leave a review on G2.

Matt, we appreciate you taking the time to express your concern and understand the importance of being cautious when sharing personal information with other companies. Just like other respected review platforms such as Capterra and Trust Pilot, G2 prioritizes the authenticity of reviews. To ensure this, they ask reviewers to create accounts, helping to maintain the integrity of the feedback shared.

Our goal for asking customers like you to provide reviews of Vectorworks software is to help other designers hear from their peers about their software experiences and make informed decisions when evaluating Vectorworks products. We want to assure you that we read every review and report all feedback to the appropriate internal teams, whether that be engineering or customer service.

If you do decide to leave a review and detail your experience with Vectorworks, here’s a link that provides details on creating an account.

How to Create an Account

Best,
Tyler French
Customer Marketing Manager

• Like 2

This is the point - You might trust those brands, I have no reason to, so do you trust them enough that you are willing to take the hit if they on-sell or leak my information from an account I had absolutely no need for. 

If you are going to the effort of trying to engage customers, why not use the signup bonus to encourage people to come here and be part of diverse the group of voices here? 

If you have specific questions then have a sub-forum for currated discussions on features. 

Even make a special "first impression" sub-forum public or otherwise for new sign ups (low-post count). 

• Like 4
  • Administrator

Hi @Matt Overton Thanks for your input! Our forum is already a key feedback hub and additionally we have the RoadMap page. While G2 is an additional platform, providing feedback there is optional. We're considering your suggestions for improving engagement and inclusivity. Thanks so much!

• Like 2

Hi @Tyler French this survey email appears to be an ongoing campaign?

Using the unsubscribe button at the base of the email takes you to the page in the post above. None of the options available clearly refer to your emails, which category do they fall under?  

Screenshot2024-05-15at11_02_43pm.thumb.png.0e86f666dc0de94b05cd0e33531a172c.png

email.thumb.png.19f6a6d539f3c89bad9791d7bf541ab1.png 

Hi @M5d, thank you for reaching out, I'm happy to assist and unsubscribe you from this campaign. I have just sent you an email to confirm a few details before doing so.

Best,

Tyler French

• Like 1