Where is the checkbox of "Show 3D Grid Axes" in VW24?

Hello, 

Does anyone know where to find the checkbox of "show 3D grid axes" in VW24? I have been using a lot this function in VW23, but after spending an hour seraching on Google and exploring VW24, I still can't find it.

In VW23, there was a toolbar at position A that allowed users to tick the box to show/hide the 3D axes. 

image.thumb.png.b8b308ffe75c843ba35f9aad9908cd06.png

Thanks, 

Nap

Edited by napwszzm
  • napwszzm changed the title to Where is the checkbox of "Show 3D Grid Axes" in VW24?
6 hours ago, napwszzm said:

In VW23, there was a toolbar at position A that allowed users to tick the box to show/hide the 3D axes. 

Incidentally, if you prefer your snaps in the pre-VW2024 position you can unpin them from the view bar + they will return here.

Screenshot2024-03-08at06_54_08.png.2b3434c1fe26628d6fc7c06e9c1726be.png

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Tom W. said:

Incidentally, if you prefer your snaps in the pre-VW2024 position you can unpin them from the view bar + they will return here.

Have you found a way to rearrange the 'ribbon' and/or resize the elements?

It's funny how they made stuff that you don't need (titles for sections of ribbon elements) or made larger things that should just be an icon (current render mode, visualization, etc).

I don't get why they keep changing the location of commonly used tools forcing users to retrain where things are.  It's especially problematic when you have to bounce between versions of the software or train people.  I guess that justifies having to refilm all the training videos from the last decade 🙂

Edited by Jeff Prince
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Jeff Prince said:

Have you found a way to rearrange the 'ribbon' and/or resize the elements?

It's funny how they made stuff that you don't need (titles for sections of ribbon elements) or made larger things that should just be an icon (current render mode, visualization, etc).

I have the View Bar in Compact mode, the Control Sizes set to small + View Bar Group Labels turned off + am pretty happy with how that all looks. The one thing I've still not gotten used to is the Quick Prefs icons. I regularly struggle to find the one I want: I have to stop + look at them trying to figure out which one's which...

• Like 1