Space bar panning broken again.

DSmith2300

Question

3 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

@DSmith2300 Are you saying that this issue only occurs when running Outlook and Vectorworks at the same time? I have Outlook and Vectorworks installed on all of my machines without any problem using shortcuts. This type of issue is typically caused by another application conflicting with the shortcut keys. If you restart your machine and launch Vectorworks before any other apps, do you still have an issue?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, jblock said:

@DSmith2300 Are you saying that this issue only occurs when running Outlook and Vectorworks at the same time? I have Outlook and Vectorworks installed on all of my machines without any problem using shortcuts. This type of issue is typically caused by another application conflicting with the shortcut keys. If you restart your machine and launch Vectorworks before any other apps, do you still have an issue?

Hi, 

I just tried that and it's better but still a bit jumpy and inconsistent. 

The scroll wheel on the mouse always works to pan, but sometimes using the space bar just feels better in the flow of work.