Graphic legend and data visualization (graphic legends)

Ben3B

Hello I can't find where I was speaking about that in 2023 ;( and I put both name singular and plural because the both are in the manual and in the forum, so may it helps for reseach

In 2023 with the new graphic legend tool, I was very happy and I still be  and use it a lot!!!

But,  because there is often a but, it wasn't possible to use data visualization in graphic legends ...
I remember there was a topic for beta-tester opened , where they spoke about that fonction (I cant see it because I'm not a beta-tester )

So whats new in 2024 ?

thank you !!!

On 12/15/2023 at 4:04 PM, spettitt said:

Data Vis in Graphic Legends should be like Viewports...where you select in the Shape Pane which Data Vis you do/do not want to apply to that Graphic Legend.

or when you filter a graphic legend by viewport, the graphic legend should apply the same data vis as it is in the viewport it refers to ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I tried to extract the U-value for different Wall types in my Graphic Legend, but did not get it out. There is a value for R-value, but here in Norway we use U-value and this Field Name #R-Value# does not give out any value.

Tried to work around by setting another Wall Type value to my U-Value, but did not find any that Graphic Legends could display. 

Could we have more options for displaying in our Graphic Legends?

14 minutes ago, Fredrik said:

Hello!

I tried to extract the U-value for different Wall types in my Graphic Legend, but did not get it out. There is a value for R-value, but here in Norway we use U-value and this Field Name #R-Value# does not give out any value.

Tried to work around by setting another Wall Type value to my U-Value, but did not find any that Graphic Legends could display. 

Could we have more options for displaying in our Graphic Legends?

#WS_OBJUVALUE# will return the U-value.