Rock models free

Paul

Got it, thanks. I too have a collection of rocks & boulders in c4d format.

Perhaps, since it seems you mentioned that yours do not have associated textures, I could contribute some textures from my collection, that could be applied to your rocks.

Then they could all have textures if someone wanted them?

Whatcha think?

Screenshot2023-07-28at7_35_40AM.thumb.png.b2a50f4f330d11304b4dc149fa4b4741.png

• Like 1

They are not on this thread.  Each one has a new heading.  There are six files with ten rocks in each.  They begin "Vectorworks Rock set_1"  I did this because the file size was so large that I thought all the rocks in one file could cause problems either on the forum upload or users not be able to open that large of a file.

Man, there is some forum voodoo going on on my side of the equator today 🙂

I can't seem to see any of @VIRTUALENVIRONS posting for his Rock offerings??

Anyway....I was offering up some of MY textures to apply to his rocks, etc, since he mentioned his rock files were not textured...

So, here are some rock textures . Up to your all to apply the appropriate mapping options...Not my job 🙂

-Kev

Some Rock Textures.zip

• Like 2

Sundays are slow.  More info on why CINEMA 4D.

Different take on "Rock Models", not to be confused with Mick Jagger.  The short trailer below began life in C4D as a Terrain model.  It was exported back into VW's, where the Cave was modelled using Loft Surfaces.  The Cave was cut out of the C4C Model using subtract solids.  The Runways, hangar and the jet were built in Vectorworks and then everything was "Sent back to C4D".

• Like 1