brigx01

Interior Design Symbols

Hi -

Anyone knows where I could find (free) interior design symbols like cloth hangers, jackets, hats etc.? Also a wheelchair user symbol would be incredibly helpful. I searched the web up and down but couldn't find anything.

Thank you!

brigx01

To follow on Andy's response, in addition to SketchUp (.SKP), you can import a variety of file formats into Vw, including .DWG, .OBJ, and .3DS.

A google search including any of the file formats above, like 'wheelchair 2d DWG free', will return a large number of results.

Thank you both! Right now I need only 2D symbols. I'll do the dwg import (again). I had hoped VW has something in the library.

brigx01

Will add Wheelchair and Bicycles to the wish list.

Rob.

Did a wheelchair search and found this thread. Any progress? Any suggestions where to look and download?

I have checked vw's libraries and disappointing to find that still after 3 years vw has not provided a 3D of a wheelchair. Or a person in a wheelchair. Or a person with a walking stick.

Pretty essential as to satisfy regulations in the UK all buildings have to be designed for disabled use.