Door opening

Hi everyone,

I have few questions, I hope someone can give me these answers.

1- Does anyone know how to turn off these annoying white outlines of a door opening?

in the bottom image? I've tried all the classes that deal with doors with no luck

2- Also Hardscape objects outlines (Red colors) see below image

3- Also how would someone deal with a single long wall texture that is divided to many room from the inside with different textures without splitting the wall up?

4-also doing many colors on one wall, for example stripe painted wall.

5-What is the best way to make a fake window in a wall that is not possible to open to the outside without losing the wall object, basically (a half wall break)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Gbland, the reason is due to the fact that (for some reason) VW's splits the door jamb in the middle of the jamb as opposed to the middle of the door (which is closer to the 'real world'). Because there is no texture (or a different texture) assigned to the interior jamb, it will show just a wee bit. This has always annoyed me (and it's been like that for years). One other solution is to assign the same texture (or color) to the interior jamb that you have used for the exterior jamb. Of course this won't be acceptable in many cases, but it works if you are only viewing the opening from one side...

• 2 weeks later...