Can't Select Endpoints Of Lines

I've been working on Vectorworks this morning and had no issues prior to all of a sudden no longer being able to select the endpoints of lines. I can still select lines as a whole, but when going to move things I can no longer select a specific point on the line, rather I just have to estimate where the end of the line is and move it like that. I'm assuming I hit a hotkey without realizing it but don't know what that would have been. Would love some help on the matter! Thanks.

Thanks for the response. I'm not really sure why but the issue fixed itself after I left it alone for a few days. I double checked on your suggestion and this was definitely something good to know thanks! Not sure how I switched it without realizing, I'm just glad it went back to working!

Since VW2024 I have found it periodically changing to the first mode of its own accord. Or perhaps it was since Update 4 + the addition of the 4th mode. I never had this happen previously.