AI Visualizer

Dendecko

Question

5 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @Dendecko,

Please see if your cloud services app is up to date. To do that you can go to Cloud drop down in the top of the screen and click on About... 

There it should tell you if your Cloud services app is up to date or not. If you will need to update it - make sure to do that and when its done, please restart Vectorworks. 

If you will be running into further problems you can launch the Updater tool to repair your Vectorworks, that might sometimes fix it. To do that you can go to the location where Vectorworks is installed and find the exe file for Vectorworks 2024 Updater. Launch it and update if required. After its done please select Advanced Options and choose the Repair command. 

See if this will fix the problem for you! 

• Like 1
On 3/29/2024 at 4:24 AM, Domas said:

If you will be running into further problems you can launch the Updater tool to repair your Vectorworks, that might sometimes fix it. To do that you can go to the location where Vectorworks is installed and find the exe file for Vectorworks 2024 Updater. Launch it and update if required. After its done please select Advanced Options and choose the Repair command. 

I had a problem with the AI Visualiser window being blank and this fixed it. It repaired 26 files. Pretty sure that's the first time I've ever used the repair command to fix a problem I was having.

@DomasStill having issues and have not been able to get it to function.  With the newest Service pack the window now appears however when I click the visualizer it gives me a prompt that says to enable this feature with vectorworks service select.  I'm a bit confused as the "More info" Button just takes me to an ad to service select which is a feature our company already has.