AI Visualizer - FAQ

HI, All! 

Just downloaded the last version of vectorworks.. and can´t find the AI tool.. on the model menu anyone can help me? 

I´m using the 2024 entertainment suite should i have it or not? 

thanks! 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Tamsin Slatter said:

if you don't see it on the Model menu, you may be using a workspace that has saved itself in your user folder and is therefore considered a "custom" workspace. You can add the menu item yourself using Tools > Workspaces > Edit Current workspace. 
And you may also find it under the Windows > Palettes > Web palettes menu.

Please follow these instructions. 

On 3/18/2024 at 12:28 PM, JuanP said:

Please follow these instructions. 

Hi Juan.... thanks but i think something is wrong... I´m using windows and the version i have (after the last update is vectorworks 2024 29.0.3 (update3) to use the AI i should have the 4 no? 

thanks! 

Hi, could you advise on the issue I'm having please?

I have updated Vectorworks and the Cloud Services is up to date. When I click on AI Visualizer through the model menu, I get a window opening up and I'm asked to 'enable this feature with Vectorworks Service Select'.

My only options are to click a cancel button or click more information button. If I click more information, I'm directed to a website about the benefits of VSS. I have a perpetual license and have been a VSS subscriber for several years but it doesn’t seem to register.

Many thanks

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
56 minutes ago, Calbourne said:

Hi, could you advise on the issue I'm having please?

I have updated Vectorworks and the Cloud Services is up to date. When I click on AI Visualizer through the model menu, I get a window opening up and I'm asked to 'enable this feature with Vectorworks Service Select'.

My only options are to click a cancel button or click more information button. If I click more information, I'm directed to a website about the benefits of VSS. I have a perpetual license and have been a VSS subscriber for several years but it doesn’t seem to register.

Many thanks

Hello @Calbourne this might be happening if you have multiple VCS accounts and you are signing in with one that is not enabled for VSS.

Hi all.  Playing with this today - question: I am just in 3d on a design layer (i.e. not a viewport) I launch AI and played with it a bit.  Great.  Now I go back to the design layer and move to a different part of the model, but when I relaunch AI - I'm stuck in the first view - how to get this "original image" state to update to my current view?

Thanks,

e.

EDIT: Nevermind - I just found the refresh button on the left panel. Carry on!

Edited by EAlexander
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, YoustenGarden said:

To continue my previous post, even re-installation of the VW2024 with integrated update 4 did not work for me. The program is blocked 😞 not possible to work!

Is there a possibility to install the version of VW2024 without Update4?

Thanks for the info.

You should work directly with tech support to resolve your issue, it has nothing to do with the topic here.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...