3D Model Keyboard

Hello Community, 

Working on a drawing for a client for a low priced band. I need to add a 3D keyboard and Hammond B3 organ. The vectworks library only have 2d. Does anyone have a digital piano/keyboard in a Vectorworks 3D model I can use. Thank you for the help and support in advance. 

Sincerely 

Greg

On 1/19/2024 at 3:20 PM, GEM12 said:

Hello Community, 

Working on a drawing for a client for a low priced band. I need to add a 3D keyboard and Hammond B3 organ. The vectworks library only have 2d. Does anyone have a digital piano/keyboard in a Vectorworks 3D model I can use. Thank you for the help and support in advance. 

Sincerely 

Greg

3DWarehouse has ton of options for this.  No, they aren't Vectorworks models, but you can import them and they will work.  Here's one of the Hammond B3 models.

image.png.9189ad5969405c7311814793402f4900.png

On 1/20/2024 at 10:28 AM, grant_PD said:

search Musical instrument / backline symbols in this forum.  @scottmoore has a great collection for sale, 2d and 3d symbols.

Thanks for the plug Grant!  During the pandemic I started a new library of more detailed symbols since many users are rendering in other applications that are much quicker at processing higher polygon counts.  Then the pandemic ended and I have been slammed, but at some point I will have them available.  Here are a couple of images of a vintage style drum kit.  These are VWX symbols that are textured in VWX and then rendered in Capture.  At 4k the renders took less than 5 sec each.  These are scaled back to upload.  

Drum Test.jpg

Drums 2.jpg

• Like 1