Title Block - Automatic Logo

Dear All,

I'm a vwx24 Spotlight user and I would like to ask if there are any possibilities to add a Logo in my Title Block and control witch logo put with the "Title Block Manager".

I will explain better:

- I have my personal Title Block with a square where I usually put the logo of the show of my plot. Right now, to do these, I'm usually edit the title block and put the Logo.

My question is, Is possible to create a rectangle inside the title block with a specific plug-in or link and when I'm going to put the information of the show inside the "title Block Manager" I can choose my logo from an external folder and automatically Vectorworks put the logo inside the rectangle.

Thanks

Emanuele

Not exactly what you want, but a similar concept.

Make a Symbol of the rectangle where you want the show logo to go.  Name it something like TB Logo Symbol. Place that in the TBB layout.

Then when you need to do a different show, edit the TB Logo Symbol and paste in the logo for the show.  Now that logo will show in all TBB in that drawing.

HTH

• Like 4

My preferred way:

Place the ShowLogo in the same place, with the same name in each project folder.

Make sure they are always about the same size.

Import it into the TitleBlock and select Reference>Relative to current document

Presto, it appears magically in the TB as and where you'd expect it.

image.png.7639d68f9108b459c7cc6e28fd91162b.png

image.png.678fbd00ec1950e0d4b87965109e5cad.png

image.png.d23c11ea41a3484954503e1832aacba0.png  image.png.5d59bc484fbb31bea0575afbc47d86df.png

• Like 1

I have a layer called "Titleblock" which contains show logos of varying sizes for different sheets, and various blocks for keys, notes, etc.  I can update the stuff in that design layer, and then it reflects in every viewport that goes with my title blocks.  Not automatic for title blocks themselves, but versatile for lots of different situations.  

• Like 1