Difficulties learning the basics of site modelling

Hi, VW community!

I've been using VW for a few months now. I find it particularly hard to learn (even the basics) of site modeling, and I thought I'd ask for some help!

The VW features videos showcase really nice and fluent site modifying abilities, but I can't really find any recent in-depth tutorials online that would explain things step by step. For example:

• I am struggling to understand how to use site modifiers (beyond planar pads.) 
  • I can't understand how to nest modifiers or make any smooth transitions between modifiers and the site model. 
  • I am not able to easily make modifiers with subtle slopes, which transition smoothly to the site. 
  • Site models sometimes behave in funny and unexpected ways.
  • I can't seem to extend the limits of the site model easily by adding stake objects (as seen in tutorials online)

[I am attaching two images  - a site scan, and my ongoing site modeling.]

Can anyone point me to any recent in-depth online tutorials for these issues that they know of? 

I also wonder if anyone is offering any crash courses/assistance in site modeling - with reasonable fees!

best,

Demetris

site scan.jpg

site model.jpg