hyperlink in spreadsheets?

Juan:  Just to be clear, I cannot find a way to add a hyperlink to worksheet text. I use the worksheets for specifications and am trying to make a link to words in the cells. Say if I add the words "exhaust hood" and want to link it to a manufacturer's web site or a cut sheet, I can't do it within the worksheet. Slapping links on drawings, viewports etc is easy. 

Thanks for sending how to create report of all the hyperlinks in a file, but I don't see anything where a link can be dropped into a cell of a worksheet. What am I missing?

Yes, I asked for this feature back in 2017 and to date it doesn't work. 

I became so annoyed by the lack of this essential feature that I moved all of my product scheduling out of Vectorworks into Airtable and now just ID elements on the plan but use the online database to manage the content.

One would think that for a Building Information Modeling software where nearly all of the "information" is on the web, there would be better means of linking to it.

Edited by Taproot
  • Like 4