Object info

Minna

Question

8 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

In the Menu Bar up to the top Capture.JPG.3d7cdce11accb0eaf547bcaad1f8e4a5.JPG

Yes.  I do know how to use window->palettes.  The problem is that i cant find OIP on my screen even thougt palettes says its there.  This happens only in workspace Landmark.  If I turn Fundamentals on i can see my OIP.  

It has probably been moved almost all the way off the screen. If you can find the edge you might be able to drag it back on.

Or change your screen resolution to something lower. This will force all the palettes to shift back onto the screen. Once you have it back you can set the resolution back to your preference and rearrange your palettes to fit.

• Like 2

Hi @Minna, This may not apply to you so am tossing this out there. Since my SP3 update with VW2023, upon Application startup that the Resource Palette does not always show up at all [Hey Pat, I have looked everywhere on my screens to no avail]. I now need to Un-check the Resource Palette and the Re-check it so that it appears as I have saved it. Might be a bug, have not gone further with this issue yet.

M

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee
6 hours ago, Minna said:

Yes.  I do know how to use window->palettes.  The problem is that i cant find OIP on my screen even thougt palettes says its there.  This happens only in workspace Landmark.  If I turn Fundamentals on i can see my OIP.  

Hi @Minna,

Can you see the Landmark OIP now? If not, could you post your "Landmark.vww" (if you have one in your user folder, path = "User folder/Workspaces/Landmark.vww") and "User folder/Settings/SavedSettings.xml" so I can investigate? Thanks.