Hide Class Command Needed.

Bruce Kieffer

Question

It's way too difficult to hide a visible class without locating the class in the navigation palette. I can right click an object and activate the class, but often that class is buried in my navigation palette hierarchy, so it's useless to activate it because I still have to find it. A right click hide class command would solve this.

374036888_ScreenShot2022-07-30at8_44_19PM.png.ba8da355f947696e2eba276f050754fd.png

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Bruce Kieffer said:

often that class is buried in my navigation palette hierarchy

As a side point, class filters are a great way to quickly navigate to specific groups of classes in a long list.

Also, probably not relevant in your case but a simple script can be used to toggle the visibility of a specific class on + off. So I have all my loci on the 'NonPlot' class + use a script assigned to a keyboard shortcut to toggle it on + off, depending on whether I want to see the loci or not.

Edit: BTW 'simple script' means simple for @Pat Stanford not simple for me! Thank you Pat.

Edited by Tom W.