Plan view of extruded objects - changing fill style

I threw together a model of an existing pool & hardscape surfaces for the purposes of showing a planting design in 3D.

I made the gravel planting beds, pool deck, and lawn area using the Hardscape Tool, which is great in both Top/Plan and 3D views.

However, I built the curved feature walls and stone caps as extrusions.  These look fine in 3D, but the Top/Plan view looks like a hidden line rendering with the all the edges showing but no fill.  I encountered this issue too with the pool water that I had extruded and resolved by changing the water to a hardscape object.

I really don't want to rebuild the feature walls and caps as Wall Object if I can avoid it.

Is it possible to get the Top/Plan view of these specific features to show an outline and a fill like my other hardscape elements?

thanks for any help,

Jeff

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 1.53.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 1.53.54 PM.png

while we are at it on this example...

Is is possible to use VW Wall Styles to create walls that have decorative caps like the attached image?

I've just been doing it by extruding 2D geometry.  It sure would be nice if it could be done using a wall object instead.

Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 2.42.23 PM.png