MAD-LD

Custom Icons for 2019 and 2020

I quickly grew tired of seeing the same two icons for 2019 and 2020 in my dock. So I yellowed the 2019 icon and added year badges to both.

I'll post a Dropbox link with the .icns files in case anyone is interested in using them. I'm not sure if the forum will let me post said link but I'll try in the next comment...

Screen Shot 2020-01-31 at 4.33.53 AM.png

• Like 4

My last laptop was a 2017 15" MBP with mid-level specs. This 16" MBP is maxed on everything except the SSD. The power boost is almost mind-blowing. The cost was a small price to pay for the increase in processing and productivity.

I haven't done much in final-quality rendering. My last project required a ton of moving in and out of 3D views during the design process. This was handled flawlessly, even though most of the 3D assets were based on a DWG import.

• Like 1

@MAD-LD really good to know, thanks for the info, my 2014 MBP is on its last legs I think, so very tempted to move onto the new 16" MBP 

love the icons by the way, already being used on 2019 & 2020 😀

• Like 1