oien

VW 2019-The symbol does not react on class selection

Question

Posted (edited)

the symbol does not react on class selection in section viewport, Anybody who has experienced similar problems in VW2019? 

Original attributes work. 

Mvh Reidulf Øien 

Test snitt v2019.vwx

Edited by oien

3 answers to this question

You're correct. It seems that the class visibility function will not work when using "Merge Cross Sections" and "Separate Cross Sections" from an attribute class. I think that this must be a bug as it seems odd that it is "working as designed". I can't seem to make the Add Profile Line work either.......

image.thumb.png.13a5419601f94939e89c5a999558cb32.png

Will you submit this a s a bug?

I just submitted a bug on this.

We fixed a bug related to this, but the problem still happens when not using the "Use Attributes of Original Objects" option in the Advanced Properties.

Thank you for brining this to our attention!

-Matt

• Like 1

1 hour ago, markdd said:

I can't seem to make the Add Profile Line work either.......

The Add Profile option adds a profile around only structural objects (walls, stairs, slabs, roofs, etc). You can also select the "Merge with Structural Objects in Sections" in the Object Info palette of 3D objects and they will also get the profile line.

• Like 1