Jump to content
Polina Bouli

Student License Extension Request

Recommended Posts

Hello! @Jim Wilson

 

I requested to have my license renewed a few days ago, but it STILL hasn't been reactivated and I need Vectorworks for a project (deadline coming up quick!) Please help!

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/23/2018 at 12:17 PM, natb said:

 Hello! I think this may have happened to me as well? However, I am unable to find anywhere on my account (my account homepage or elsewhere) to request an extension. I am hoping you can help me!

 

You should now be good to go, try activating again and let me know if it gives you any more trouble.

Share this post


Link to post

@JimW Hi! I'm having the same issue with my student extension of license. I applied for an extension numerous times but still get an expiry notice when I open the program. Could I get some help with this? thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/28/2018 at 6:13 AM, Chloe Allen said:

@JimW Hi! I'm having the same issue with my student extension of license. I applied for an extension numerous times but still get an expiry notice when I open the program. Could I get some help with this? thanks! 

Your license is now approved, let me know if it gives you any more trouble.

Share this post


Link to post

Im in the same situation! i requested an extension but its taking forever and i need to send a documents tomorrow!! please help!

Share this post


Link to post

Hello! 

 

I requested to have my license renewed a few days ago, but it STILL hasn't been reactivated and I need Vectorworks for a project (deadline coming up quick!) Please help!

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, I am also having issues with extending my student license.

 

When opening my Vectorworks 2018 it says that my license will expire on 12/13/2018. But then when I log into the student portal and try to update my details in order to request an extension it says that my license has already expired and I can therefore not update my profile nor request an extension.

I have a deadline coming up soon and I really cannot spare any time without the software.

Please help!

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, Sammy said:

Im in the same situation! i requested an extension but its taking forever and i need to send a documents tomorrow!! please help!

 

14 hours ago, jakestein98 said:

Hi there,

 

I am having similar problems to Aislinn and Sammy above. Looking for help!

 

On 12/2/2018 at 9:17 AM, Stephanie v Luijk said:

Hello, I am also having issues with extending my student license.

 

When opening my Vectorworks 2018 it says that my license will expire on 12/13/2018. But then when I log into the student portal and try to update my details in order to request an extension it says that my license has already expired and I can therefore not update my profile nor request an extension.

I have a deadline coming up soon and I really cannot spare any time without the software.

Please help!

 

On 12/1/2018 at 11:16 AM, Aislinn McCarthy said:

Hello! 

 

I requested to have my license renewed a few days ago, but it STILL hasn't been reactivated and I need Vectorworks for a project (deadline coming up quick!) Please help!


For the US licenses, you should now be good to go. For the users that have a license through their distributor, I have notified those distributors directly and they should be able to correct it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, I have the same issue right now, I submitted my proof of education but nothing is happening. Please help, it's quite urgent! Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

The student portal is telling me that my account has expired, but requesting a renewal does not seem to have worked?

Also, is it possible to download VW2019 as a student? 2017 crashes every time I attempt to launch.

Thanks,

Danielle 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello there. I have requested an extension to my student license and I was wondering how long it would take? I am doing masters and I have a deadline coming soon. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post

Hi @Jim Wilson 

 

I just submitted an extension for my Vectorworks account and am hoping to get it approved asap! Can you assist me with this? I'll need to be using Vectorworks tomorrow and so need it very urgently.  

 

Thank you so much for understanding!

Share this post


Link to post

Hi, another person in the same situation as everyone else in this thread. I've submitted the extension request. Just wanting to confirm how long the process takes?

Share this post


Link to post

Hi @jim wilson  I'm having the same problem as everyone else. We are starting to build and I need to get our drawings ready.

 

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post

I've requested an extension a couple days ago and I still haven't get renewed. Can i please get some help?

Share this post


Link to post

Same problem as everyone else, I requested an extension a couple days ago and uploaded a new proof of enrollment. Is there anything else I need to do to get my license back? Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post

Dear @Jim Wilson,

 

I'm also having the same problem as the rest. I requested for a student license extension a few days ago but up until now there's still no news.

 

Please help. I'm nearing a deadline soon.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Jim, 

 

I've been experiencing the same issue with requesting for an extension, I updated my proof but I still receive " Thank you for your interest in Vectorworks! We will review your request shortly." for the past 4 days. and I cannot open Vectorworks.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Jim,

 

I'm also facing this license renewal issue. As my deadline is approaching fast, do you have any idea how long it will take for my student license to get checked?

 

Best regards,

 

Samuel Galmiche

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Samuel Galmiche said:

Hi Jim,

 

I'm also facing this license renewal issue. As my deadline is approaching fast, do you have any idea how long it will take for my student license to get checked?

 

Best regards,

 

Samuel Galmiche


It looks like this request was already approved and the new expiration date will be 2020-04-27

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Hi Jim, 

 

I've sent my student license extension request with my new proof of enrolment few days ago, but my account status is still in expired...please help me 😞 

 

Here is my account email: juting.hsu@connect.qut.edu.au

Account name: Ju-Ting Hsu

 

Thank you. 

 

Problem solved! Just received the approved email from the company this morning. Thank you!

 

Edited by Ju-Ting

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Jim,

 

I'm having the same problem as I requested the subscription on the 29th but it says it is still expired today 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


 

7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114

 

© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.

×
×
  • Create New...