Asemblance

Refresh Title Border (Blocks) Issue Number

Question

Hi All,

Quick question (I'm sure there is a simple answer to this!).

I have updated a title block which is used on 30 or so sheets. All seems to be fine, except the field which displays the 'current revision number' does not refresh unless I go into that individual sheet and exit again which seems to prompt the title block information to refresh.

Is there a button hidden somewhere to force a refresh on all the information in every title border in the file?

Thanks!

A

6 answers to this question

Hello Asemblance,

As of now, there is no other way to fix this issue. I will investigate the problem and let you know here, when there is progress and the issue is fixed.

Best Regards,

Nikolay Zhelyazkov

14 hours ago, Andy Broomell said:

Does Tools < Utilities < Update Plug-In Objects force it to update?

I could not find any other way, except for the one Asemblance mentioned above.

I have this issue with other fields in the title block too, but can't reproduce which kind of fields are affected. Maybe it's with fields that have been converted automatically from older versions. I think an update button is not the optimal solution, the title block fields should update immediately after changes to these fields were made.

Edited by halfcouple

Thanks for everyones responses - As @halfcouple suggests ideally this would be for title blocks to self regulate after any changes. Not sure if this is one for wishlist or bug report..