Question

Good Day,

1) When creating a section viewport of a DLVP the objects not inside a symbol do not 'cut' and render with the selected 2D attributes.

See the attached VW file and PDF.

2) When making changes to the layer with the objects, the changes are not reflected when updating the section VP unless you toggle on and off layers.

DLVP Section Rendering Bug.vwx

DLVP Section Rendering Bug.pdf

Edited by John Meunier

6 answers to this question

Its not easy to understand what trouble you are having, the only thing that I could point out is that you have a couple of classes turned off in the DLVP which won't show in the section viewport. As far as I can see all is working well.

I see what you mean. I can't get the DLVP to show up in the SLVP at all now! Definitely something amiss.

Part of the bug is that the section VP thinks the objects not in a symbol are beyond the section plane, you can see this by toggling on off objects beyond. 

Basically, I think the problem is that VW have broken the cut plane feature when sectioning through a DLVP. It works absolutely fine in 2017. I will submit this as a bug.