More and more I find a need to indicate wall colours in models views/ elevation etc.

Lots of colour palettes in VW's, but as far as I can see, apart from one  universal system, ie. pantone, the only one that's relevant to UK market is Farrow and Ball., which doesn't reflect their latest range. Would be hugely useful to have these updated!

Does anyone know of any easy to import resource for these....

RAL?

BS (eg. BS4800)?

Dulux?

Dulux is in there, it is three years old.  I will put in a note to look at updating all these color lines and see if we can get the ones we do not have yet.  Sometimes it is hard for us to get the data from paint companies.  we have been trying for several years to get one us Manufacturer, and every time we get someone to agree, they disappear.

RAL colors are copyrighted, so unless Vw licenses them you won't get any assistance in importing them here on the User Forums. 

2 hours ago, Rob Books said:

Dulux is in there, it is three years old.  I will put in a note to look at updating all these color lines and see if we can get the ones we do not have yet.  Sometimes it is hard for us to get the data from paint companies.  we have been trying for several years to get one us Manufacturer, and every time we get someone to agree, they disappear.

Thanks Rob, that would be great! Dulux references in UK are different I think to those currently in VW, format for example is '70YY 83/037'. Not sure if EU is the same?!