LED screen issues

grant_PD

Question

The LED screen tool has the following issues:

I cannot get the screen image to show up in some viewports.  See V1 and V2.  These viewports have the same settings, and the LED screen is literally the same, I just swapped the dimensions.  

I cannot get the text to show up in the class font.  I can set the class, but the font does not take the class's font. See V3

It would also be very useful to be able to display the module size of the LED array.

v1.JPG

v2.JPG

v3.JPG

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, grant_PD said:

I cannot get the screen image to show up in some viewports. 

v2.JPG

Is that tiny little rectangle of colour in the upper right rectangle of the screen a miniature screen image? Seems like it might be a texture scaling issue....

4 hours ago, grant_PD said:

I cannot get the text to show up in the class font.  I can set the class, but the font does not take the class's font. See V3

The poor implementation of font styles by class is pretty maddening. It happens with all sorts of PIOs. I would love to see this be fixed across the board.

Kevin

That tiny little screen is the same graphic on the V2.  Which shows up just fine when in model space, but not in the viewport. But once I render it in the viewport, the PIO resets itself and I have to go back to the model space to fix it. So it's a bug.  

Agree with you about PIO's and the text.  Seems very sloppy to me.  

V4.JPG