Jump to content
  • 9

British English localisation + correction of building terminology


4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Please feel free to post any others you can think of here and I'll add them to the original post.

Share this post

Link to post
  • 0

Would you have more luck if you changed the title to "Localization".... 😉

  • Laugh 1

Share this post

Link to post
  • 0
  • Added louver = louvre
  • Crossed out the changes that have now been implemented
  • And added some more information regarding 'going' vs 'tread depth'
  • Like 2

Share this post

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


7150 Riverwood Drive, Columbia, Maryland 21046, USA   |   Contact Us:   410-290-5114


© 2018 Vectorworks, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Vectorworks, Inc. is part of the Nemetschek Group.

  • Create New...