Walls become unjoined???

C W

The other day I was drafting when I realized ALL of the walls had become unjoined. I did the obvious and tried "undo" but no dice. Also, I know I came across this another time but figured it was an anomaly... apparently not. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there possibly a shortcut commend that does this? Is there anyway to correct this scenario without going back and manually reconnecting the walls... which is what did in this case? Thanks

Edited by C W

Were you using Space Objects in the 'paint bucket mode'? If all of your walls aren't joined properly and you click Yes to the dialog box that comes up with an option to update the joins between walls it will actually unjoin them.

Possible Fix: Try selecting all of your walls and use the Move tool to move them 25 mm or 1". This may fix the joins. Repeat this move in the reverse direction to get the walls back into their original locations.

Edited by mike m oz

Actually, everything you guys mentioned are aspects of the program I'm constantly both working with and editing/changing. I guess I'll have to be more mindful of what I was doing last in case it happens again.

Thanks.