Attribute Mapping

Molham Sameer

Question

7 answers to this question

• Vectorworks, Inc Employee

Hello @Molham Sameer!

You can find the Attribute Mapping Tool in the Basic Tool Palette. You might need to scroll through it or just pull it out from the locations where its docked. 

Alternatively, you can click the "F" key on your keyboard to bring up the Vectorworks search where you can type in the tool name and it will allow you to select the tool there and give you the path where the tool is. 

Im not the strongest in creating Tiles or Hatches maybe someone can explain how to edit them in the best way, but in the mean time please see below:

For more information about tiles please visit university.vectorworks.net or just follow the help link below:

https://app-help.vectorworks.net/2024/eng/VW2024_Guide/Attributes/Defining_and_editing_tiles.htm?rhsearch=Tile&rhhlterm=tiles tile  

Cool. I'm not sure why your Architect-BIM workspace doesn't include the Attribute Mapping Tool: it does for me in VW2023 but I didn't check in VW2024... At any rate, if you prefer the Architect-BIM workspace to the Architect one, you could take a copy of it + add in the Attribute Mapping Tool... (Tools > Workspaces... > Workspaces)