How to find objects not marked as "Closed" in OIP?

Which formulas must I use to find Landscape areas and Hardscape where the objects are not marked as "Closed"? I want to create a data visualization that can color all my objects that are not "Closed". Or if that doesn't work, I want to be able to take out a Worksheet that shows me whether objects are closed or not.

A big wish I have is if someone can give me a simple visual overview of Vectorwoks' Plug-in Objects (Built-in) and their properties and which formulas I have to use to retrieve these properties in the Data Manager for IFC mapping, Woorksheets , Data Tags, etc.?

I keep finding that a few of my Landscape areas and Hardscapes are sometimes not marked as "Closed". This is not always the first thing I look for, so often there are quite a few errors that I have to search for before I discover that the object is not closed. I therefore want to insert a visual check in my model with hundreds of objects so that I can check these before sending out to IFC.

image.thumb.png.61737e98d196915cf370f3b26af7991c.png

https://app-help.vectorworks.net/2023/eng/VW2023_Guide/Shapes1/Closing_and_opening_polygons_and_polylines.htm

image.thumb.png.96c7d9708748baf012d31078e27dcad8.png

• 2 weeks later...