View Bar Font Format with Worksheets

Bruce Kieffer

Question

9 answers to this question

Once you download the menu commands:

1. Vectorworks > Preferences > User Folders > Click on Reveal in Finder.
  2. This will take you to a finder window called 2024.  Look for a folder called Plug-ins.  
  3. Put all the downloaded .vsm files in the Plug-ins folder.
  4. Restart Vectorworks.  (I think VW only looks in that folder at start up)
  5. Tools > Workspaces > either Edit Current Workspace or Workspaces…
  6. If Workspaces… duplicate and rename your favorite and make it active or pick one to edit.
  7. Menus Tab
  8. In the left pane at the bottom there will be a category called WS Formatting click the pointer to open it.
  9. In the right pane pick the menu you want to put the menu commands in (or use New Menu at top of the left pane to create a new menu pull down)
  10. OR better yet…. Just drag the entire WS Formatting category on the left over to the right and it will create a new menu pull down.
  11. They will be in alphabetical order.  Reorder them and add keyboard short cuts.
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, michaelk said:

Until that happens, I HIGHLY recommend this:

image.png.2b43c4589cc78590a4e06e068abbdd12.png

Set any keyboard shortcuts that make sense to you.  It's been a game changer for me.

Menu commands available here.

@michaelk- I will never stop loving posts about these scripts- and sharing this gospel far and wide.

This and fast flats.   And cabby.  And…. Thanks for your contributions!

• Like 1

It should be fixed on the website now.

@Bruce Kieffer You're the first person to notice that in however many months or years and hundreds of downloads!

I see you haven't assigned any keyboard shortcuts yet.  Opinions on this are fascinating.  I've tried many different schemes.

I'm currently using the @Mark Aceto method that only works on Macs.  You can assign shortcuts using the system keyboard shortcuts and the Control modifier and you get an entire keyboard of shortcuts that are not being used for anything else!

• Like 2