Door plan help

I ask for help with this ....   in existing construction, there is a concrete block garage where the double garage door was removed and filled in with a 2x4 stud wall with a personnel door.   I model the CMU wall with an opening, then insert a new wall that contains the door (and windows).  However, when shown on plan view, the personnel door is not shown correctly because the CMU wall occupies the area where the door is.   How do I make it show on top/plan correctly ?    I attached two images to explain.

wall 1.jpeg

wall plan 1.jpeg

thanks zoomer for your help ...   but the mystery remains.   I downloaded your file, copied and pasted it into my original file, and your new wall assembly shows up just as I want, in top/plan view (and other views).   The original wall is still incorrect.   Then I saw your other suggestion and I went in and changed the layer cut height to be 4'-0".   It did not change anything.  Your wall looks good, but my original wall looks bad.    I remain puzzled, but I'll use your wall (adjusted as needed) in my plan until I can figure out why my old (original) wall assembly.   Thanks again.

UPDATE:  still puzzled .... the layer cut plane height has an affect on the new wall assembly that you sent me, but does not have any affect on any wall in my existing model.  It doesn't matter what height I set it, the top/plan view shows up the same on all my walls throughout the model (except for the wall you gave me).

OK .. .here is the offending file ... sort of.    The original file is over 350 MB so I cut out all layers except the first floor, then purged all unused things.     Before I attached it, and after I purged and cut it down in size, I looked and saw the original offending wall is still offensive, while zoomer's new wall is not.    

I don't think it matters, but you'll see this attached file is in VW 2021.   I also have VW 2023 and noticed nothing changed between the different versions.  One thing worth noting .... the original file was drawn many years ago in VW 2012.  It documents an existing church building complex, and I occasionally try to make it more accurate.  Hence, this problem may have existed for years but I never got around to figuring out how to fix it.

Thanks for all your help ...... 

Test wall file.vwx

OK ... it is the wall recess ... but I'm trying to model the exact existing construction.  The existing construction has one course of a CMU wall, and then the 2x4 stud wall sits on top of it.  The dbl door is set lower, at the elev height of the bottom of the CMU course.   Is there another way to model this accurately ?